Please do not take best dental curing light for granted! Low light intensity may cause insufficient adhesion of bonding material, poor polymerization of resin-based composite which may result in fracture, micro-leakage, sensitivity, and recurrent caries, unable to resist wear in function, unable to be polished, unable to maintain their luster and color.
Choose a high-energy output curing light to improve Clinical Results through Light-Curing!
A high light-energy device in hand is the key to ensure the quality and durability of the restorations when light-curing resin adhesives, resin-based composites, resin cements, and other light-activated restorative materials.
Advantage of Rolence curing light - Ultralite 1000E:
- High light intensity output up to 2,100 mW/cm2; light energy rarely declines
- 3 seconds can cure a 2-mm-thick resin composite specimen.
- Autoclavable curing tip rotates 360°for curing at any position of mouth,
- Versatile fiber optic curing tip optional,
- 4 (four) modes preset, including cycle light for orhthodontics.
- Raised and large rubber power switch for easy activating operation even wearing glove.
- A working fan inside for more efficient cooling performance.
- Powered by a lithium battery. Supports 500cycles of 5 second exposure when being fully charged.
- Palm-size, light-weight handpiece for comfortable hand-holding.
- A perfect product for dentists with smaller hand.
- A built-in light checker in the charging base best micro motor dental